Sunday 22 March 2009

Homeward bound

We're in the closing ceremony stage here, but only for this survey. Fond farewells and congratulatory back slaps abound. Forgive the immodesty, but we've done good. We have great data from the field, we are on excellent terms with local communities and local and national government and, to top it all nicely, we have been granted permission to continue and expand our work in China for at least the next five years.

I'm heading home tomorrow to a blissful reunion with Dawn and the boys. Then the next chapter begins. Report writing, funding applications and project development will keep me busy for a good while. I will continue to update this blog with progress (I hope) and more photos once I sort them out. Stay tuned.

Happy landings!

P.

No comments:

Post a Comment